[RE-wrenches] sizing a sub-panel used to combine multipleinverter outputs

Mark Frye markf at berkeleysolar.com
Wed Mar 30 09:49:10 PDT 2011

Al,

I would say that yes the meter is a load and this goes to show the relative
inadequacy of the vocabulary we are using in the discussion. In the example
we have been using with the 80A breaker, wire and sub panel, you could have
up to 80A of loads installed in the sub and still not create an over current
condition in any of that equipment.

Mark Frye
Berkeley Solar Electric Systems
303 Redbud Way