[RE-wrenches] Value of PV system to a home

Joel Davidson joel.davidson at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 22 22:22:15 PDT 2011

Consider not moving or selling your PV powered home. Making your PV powered home your retirement home is a better investment than a savings CD and definitely a hedge against increased grid electricity prices for retired people on a fixed income. Plant some roots and lead your neighborhood by example.

Joel Davidson