[RE-wrenches] Generators?

Nathan Jones solardude97 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 16 10:23:24 PDT 2011

August,
Most of the units around 8kw are lower quality units. Most are going to be 3600 rpm instead of 1800 rpm. I just saw an excellent writeup on gensets in a back issue of Home Power written by Alan Sindilar??? Sorry about the spelling,  Alan. Excellent article. Perhaps someone knows the issue date.
Nathan Jones