[RE-wrenches] "Keep that there PV off my grid!"

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Tue Feb 15 14:30:57 PST 2011

Karl -

Is this instant excess or excess during a specific billing
period?

Does this violate Federal regulations?

Could you divert or bank the excess in process heat, water
pumping, or some other function?

Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc

E - dana at solarwork.com

V - 970.626.5253

F - 970.626.4140

C - 970.209.4076

web - www.solarwork.com

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"

Do not ever believe anything, but seriously trust through
action.