[RE-wrenches] Cable tray versus RMC

wirewiz at gmail.com wirewiz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 13:37:18 PST 2011

Carl,

I also have a job on a brand new SS metal roof and I just did not want put any holes in it so I am going down the side of the building and not penetrating at all. But it's only 50kW. Do you have the option of no penetration? I am curious though as to what j-box/sealing/flashing set up you were planning on using.

Larry Liesner
Wirewiz
Westport, CT
Phone: 203-644-2404