[RE-wrenches] Meter base minimum conductor size

Kent Osterberg kent at coveoregon.com
Wed Feb 9 19:43:32 PST 2011

Carl,

You won't find the lugs being any different than the models that aren't
listed for small wire, but using a meter base listed for the right wire
is best.
The Murray/Siemens 135-amp meter bases are listed for 14 AWG to 2/0
http://cmsapps.sea.siemens.com/murray/murraycatalog/2008/08Murray_pdfs/08Murray_03/03_04-05.pdf

Kent Osterberg
Blue Mountain Solar