[RE-wrenches] Roofers installing solar = creative, new installation methods

toddcory at finestplanet.com toddcory at finestplanet.com
Fri Jan 28 17:09:26 PST 2011

I had a potential customer call me last week saying he had just bought a "bunch of panels and those micro chip things (enphase inverters) so he could get a end of the year tax break". He wanted me to come and install it for him. I told him my work includes a comprehensive energy audit to gather the low hanging fruit first. I also said I do not touch equipment I do not sell or install systems I do not design and that I was sorry but I could not help him. I wished him good luck in getting someone to touch that gear. Too bad the cheapestsolar.com folks don't warn their customers about these kinds of situations.

Just like the Carter gold rush days is correct.

Todd