[RE-wrenches] Incompatible Metals

Nick Soleil nicksoleilsolar at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 14 23:43:35 PST 2011

Hi Kelly:
    Are you sure about the XHHW listing.  Doesn't that designate aluminum wire?
You mentioned CU before.

    I have seen some discolloration from copper wire against module frames, but
not real corrosion.

 Nick Soleil
Project Manager
Advanced Alternative Energy Solutions, LLC
PO Box 657
Petaluma, CA 94953
Cell:   707-321-2937
Office: 707-789-9537