[RE-wrenches] Metal roofs

Ian Eastman ian at creativeenergies.biz
Tue Nov 22 06:25:59 PST 2011

Wrenches.
I have a nuts and bolts question concerning preferred attachment methods on
metal roofs that do not have standing seams. Obviously any seam presents
the opportunity to use a product like S-5!, and I have also used their
product on corrugated roofs. But on roofs with either a hexagonal shaped
ridge or just a single ridge I have seen products at the shows but have
slightly less familiarity with them.
Any thoughts & insight would be very much appreciated.
Take care,
Ian

--
*Ian Eastman *| Installation/Project Management
*GO SOLAR!*