[RE-wrenches] Xantrex Vesta Online units

Ron Young solareagle at solareagle.com
Thu Nov 10 13:41:20 PST 2011

Hi all, does anyone have any experience with the Xantrex Vesta Online units? I have just been contacted by a client who has several of these in storage and he wants to put them into use as off-grid inverter systems. The only thing I've been able to find out about them is that they seem to be UPS units. Client has no further info or manuals. I have a pic if anyone needs a look.

Best Regards,
Ron Young
earthRight Products - Solareagle.com
Alternative Energy Solutions ~ Renewable Energy Products
1-877-925-2929
blog: http://www.earthrightsolar.tumblr.com
website: http://www.solareagle.com
email: sales at solareagle.com