[RE-wrenches] Piping Reynolds Solar Hot Water Collectors

Christopher Warfel cwarfel at entech-engineering.com
Thu Jun 23 04:30:52 PDT 2011

I have come into possession of two, ~4 x12 Reynolds collectors and I
need to pressure test them. It looks like the piping to and from the
collectors was radiator hose. I have not been able to find any
installation instructions on line for the way to pipe these and was
wondering if anyone had a reference source. Thanks for any help. Chris

--

Christopher Warfel, P.E.
ENTECH Engineering, Inc.

The information contained within this communication shall
be considered confidential and shall not be retransmitted
without knowledge of the sender. Please contact us if
this email reached you in error. Thank you.