[RE-wrenches] Enphase Inards - Any Guesses?

Mark Frye markf at berkeleysolar.com
Mon Apr 25 08:56:29 PDT 2011

Folks,

I have an Enphase D380 micro inverter sitting on my workbench (such as it
is).

With my ohm meter I can detect continuity between the chasis and the AC
equipment ground pin, between the chasis and the DC- pin, and between the AC
equipment ground pin and DC- pin.

My assumption is that each of these three is electrically identical and
solidly connected inside the inverter. But, I don't know.

The folks at Enphase tech support will not tell me whether or not this is
true.

Anyone out there have any ideas about this?

Mark Frye
Berkeley Solar Electric Systems
303 Redbud Way
Nevada City,  CA 95959