[RE-wrenches] Conductor supporting requirements

Andrew Truitt atruitt at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 10:39:57 PDT 2011

Does anyone know the maximum support spacing for conductors in free air and
what code section addresses it?  I'm thinking of USE-2 or PV Wire being run
in loop hangars along purlins under an array.

Thanks in advance!

For a brighter energy future,

Andrew Truitt
Principal
Truitt Renewable Energy Consulting
NABCEP Certified PV Installer™ (ID# 032407-66)
(202) 486-7507
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/andrew-truitt/8/622/713

[image: 24 copy.jpg]

"Don't get me wrong: I love nuclear energy! It's just that I prefer fusion
to fission. And it just so happens that there's an enormous fusion reactor
safely banked a few million miles from us. It delivers more than we could
ever use in just about 8 minutes. And it's wireless!"

~William McDonough