[RE-wrenches] Fwd: Two-Day Solar PV Seminar - March 7, 8

Kelly Larson solarwrench at asis.com
Thu Feb 24 21:28:36 PST 2011

Fellow wrenches,

Thought this announcement might be of interest to you.  (If for no
other reason, the participant descriptions are invoking...)

Blessings,
Kelly

Kelly Larson
Box 104
Piercy, CA 95587
707-223-3209
Electrical Engineer
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer
ISPQ Master Trainer
CA C-10 # 868189
SolarKelly at asis.com

Begin forwarded message:

SolarKelly at asis.com

"I'd put my money on the sun and solar energy. What a source of
power!  I hope we don't have to wait until oil and coal run out before
we tackle that."   	~ Thomas Edison