[RE-wrenches] EnPhase male whips

Eric Thomas solarepiphany at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 11:06:23 PST 2011

I know its a funny title but....why doesn't EnPhase make whips with male
connectors? We are having trouble laying out a system with multiple sub
arrays. We need to cable to sub arrays that are on different roof planes in
order to make up our circuits. From 5 micros on roof one, into attic, out of
SolaDeck on roof two, grab 3 more micros, back into SolaDeck, into attic for
home run. The whip from the SolDeck to the last 3 micros needs to be male...
any suggestions? EnPhase does not want us to cut an extension that has
connectors on both ends...

Thanks,
Eric Thomas
Solar Epiphany