[RE-wrenches] Battery based hydrogen incidents

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Wed Dec 15 11:55:06 PST 2010

Wow! and Thanks, for the honest stories everyone. I never
imagined the span of history here.

I am learning on how it could go very badly. I have much to
share with my clients next time the topic arises.

I have had so many melted battery recombination caps melt
down that I quit using them after the manufacturer told me
we could not charge a 24 VDC system to 29.2VDC or even
28.4VDC & I had to remove the caps at a much lesser
voltage[I have forgotten the voltage].

Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc

E - dana at solarwork.com

V - 970.626.5253

F - 970.626.4140

C - 970.209.4076

web - www.solarwork.com

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"

Do not ever belive anything, but seriously trust through
action.