[RE-wrenches] Outback Mate Controller Issues

Kirpal Khalsa solarworks at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 13:46:08 PST 2010

Hey all...thanks for the feed back....Steve.....we typically use the
included silicon grease......being that these systems were installed more
than a couple years ago.....I can't be certain this was done on these
systems...I will make sure that we don't overlook this step in the
future.....In both cases I don't think the connectors were damaged or
defective as we had over 2 years of normal operation and when the problems
developed the connections had not  been tinkered with, played with or
moved.......oh well......I guess I am just hoping this does not happen with
any regularity and that somehow the connection had just weakened over
time......
Thanks.
--
Sunny Regards,