[RE-wrenches] Laing Solar Eco Pumps vs. El Sid

Howie Michaelson howie at suncatchervt.com
Tue Nov 30 21:15:46 PST 2010

Thanks all for the feedback.  Certainly seems Laing has a good product.

Question:  For those using the Laing in a nominal 24 v battery system, do
you run them on a voltage limiter, or do you allow them to see full
battery voltage which in many cases can go over 31 volts (depending on
battery bank)?

As always, this list is an invaluable resource which I'm privileged, to be
part of.

Thanks,
Howie
--
Howie Michaelson
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer™

Sun Catcher, LLC
Renewable Energy Systems Sales and Service
VT Solar & Wind Incentive Program Partner
http://www.SunCatcherVT.com
(cell) 802-272-0004
(home) 802-439-6096