[RE-wrenches] Mounting L feet on corrugated metal roof.

Dave Palumbo dave at independentpowerllc.com
Fri Nov 26 08:03:18 PST 2010

John,

We have done several of these corrugated steel roofs. We like using 3/8" x
8" Hanger Bolts from UniRac part #310025. These are a long custom lag screw
designed to have an L foot fastened on it. Allows you to get the L feet
above the plane of the ribs so you can place the hanger bolts where you need
them.

Dave