[RE-wrenches] wrenches] Internet-based monitoring

cvsolar at aol.com cvsolar at aol.com
Fri Nov 26 06:34:49 PST 2010

Joel,
   We are using the WattMetrics system.  Look at live sites at www.wattmetrics.com

John
CV Solar

-----Original Message-----
From: Joel Davidson <joel.davidson at sbcglobal.net>
To: RE-wrenches <re-wrenches at lists.re-wrenches.org>
Sent: Thu, Nov 25, 2010 5:48 pm
Subject: [RE-wrenches] Internet-based monitoring

Hello Wrenches,

The subject of PV system monitoring has been discussed before, but I want to get your latest recommendations. I have over 50 commercial PV systems in several states that I want to monitor on computers both at the site and at one central location. Some sites have more than one PV system. What internet-based PV monitoring system for multiple commercial PV systems have you found to be reliable, provides useful information for identifying problems and trouble-shooting, and is reasonably priced? What other attributes should I be looking for? And what should I avoid? Thanks in advance for your practical and sage advice.

Joel Davidson

List Address: RE-wrenches at lists.re-wrenches.org

Options & settings:

List rules & etiquette: