[RE-wrenches] One large inverter vs Several small invetrers?

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 23 18:45:18 PST 2010

Hi all
I think you need to look at the whole picture, and how much time is in installing one verse 13 or inverters.  From my only a couple of times the single inverter is easier.  Also the question of number of MPPT circuits would be needed

You may want to look at if there are advantages in having the inverter in one location in the building or if there is saving in having inverters all around the building.
Darryl