[RE-wrenches] Solar/Batt Well Pump Recommendation Request

Mark Dickson Mark at OasisMontana.com
Tue Nov 2 13:00:41 PDT 2010

A Lorentz PS200/HR04 pump can run directly from his 24V battery bank at ~1.2
gpm.  Much more efficient than inverting and stepping up AC.

Best regards,

Mark Dickson,

NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer T

Oasis Montana Inc.