[RE-wrenches] 3.7kW grid tie

Peter Parrish peter.parrish at calsolareng.com
Sun Oct 31 12:04:24 PDT 2010

SMA will sell a SB4000US programmed to limit the AC output current to 16.0A.
I think they designate it as a SB4000US-CL, or something to that effect.

Interestingly enough SunPower, which rebrands many of the SB inverters
(including the SB4000US) and sells them as SP products, has chosen not to
support this specific product, nor have they given any indication that they
are studying the situation with the goal of supporting the product through
their channel in the future.

- Peter

Peter T. Parrish, Ph.D., President
California Solar Engineering, Inc.
820 Cynthia Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90065
CA Lic. 854779, NABCEP Cert. 031806-26
peter.parrish at calsolareng.com
Ph 323-258-8883, Mobile 323-839-6108, Fax 323-258-8885