[RE-wrenches] 3.7kW grid tie

Kirpal Khalsa solarworks at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 13:34:54 PDT 2010

SMA makes a SunnyBoy 4000US CL (CL for current limited)....This is actually
a 3800 watt inverter with a max continuous output rated at 16A allowing you
to use a 20A backfeed breaker in a 100A panel and still meet the 120%
rule......It should be readily available from SMA but maybe not on the
distributors shelf........
We have used them before to satisfy this requirement with no problems....
Cheers.

--
Sunny Regards,
Kirpal Khalsa