[RE-wrenches] Mounting Enphase when using S-5-PV Clamps

North Texas Renewable Energy Inc ntrei at 1scom.net
Wed Oct 20 16:43:20 PDT 2010

Benn
just bear in mind that any adjustment of the module height, must be
performed by turning a jam nut under the S5-PV clamps mounting surface and
will need to be done from below using an open-end wrench! If the ribs are
pretty level that may not be such a chore. But I've seen some pretty unlevel
metal ribs on older roofs.
Carry along a 10-12 foot rail section for a straightedge to get the heights
on the money before you start to clamp modules.

Jim Duncan
North Texas Renewable Energy