[RE-wrenches] Mounting Enphase when using S-5-PV Clamps

benn kilburn benn at daystarsolar.ca
Wed Oct 20 15:17:36 PDT 2010

Not a lot of you guys in the field today 'eh?  I was just checking a spec on my laptop and noticed i had a wireless signal and a mailbox full of great feedback, thanks again everyone!!!
 I'll go over all the details from everyone a little more when i'm done on site for the day.  For a few of you i just wanted to show you this link to the S-5-PV clamp, which is different from just the S-5! clamp  > Click here to learn more. <  The S-5-PV does not need rails, the mod frames sit on the 'mounting disc' which can accommodate one or two modules.  BUT, with the Enphase system, this leave no where to mount the inverters.  Bill made a good point; save this mounting method for string inverter systems.  We are now planning this project using just the S-5 clamp/L-foot/rail system.  No problems.
Back at 'er!
benn
DayStar Renewable Energy Inc. benn at daystarsolar.ca780-906-7807 HAVE A SUNNY DAY