[RE-wrenches] paralleling FM-60's

Jeff Oldham starpower4u at juno.com
Wed Oct 20 13:43:13 PDT 2010

Sorry, I did not read enough of this string, I wrongly assumed the issue was the 4/0 wire not being large enough for the addition. Perhaps be ever more conservative on the PV expansion and use a Apollo HV100? The migration to 48V is certainly a logical solution but can be a horrible economic solution if they have an expensive battery bank that is too new to replace and too old to add to which is quite likely the case, it gets even worse if there are 24V loads like refers and freezers. Those SW's seem to live a mighty long time, one of the best "do-all" inverters even made.

>From the Solar, Wind and Hydro powered office of Jeff Oldham/Regenerative SOLutions
Mortgage Rates Hit 3.25%
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4cbf54b4f6a334943bst03vuc