[RE-wrenches] Target fire

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 18 14:24:22 PDT 2010

Because the ground is not fuse protected.  A short from the conduit to grounded frames and then to the "grounded" conductor passes through the comon "gronded conductor" bus to all of the modules in that string and all other strings that share that "grounded conductor bus"  which is probibly all the modules in the array.
Darryl