[RE-wrenches] Target fire

Nick Soleil nicksoleilsolar at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 18 14:08:36 PDT 2010

Hi Matt:
    I saw you chimed in after I had sent my posting.  It appears that the fire
was caused by just the one fault at the loose 2" EMT connector.  If one of the
module strings was faulted, then the fuse protecting that one string should
open, and thus eliminating that string from the array.  Why do you think that
the module level wiring contributed?

 Nick Soleil
Project Manager
Advanced Alternative Energy Solutions, LLC
PO Box 657
Petaluma, CA 94953
Cell:   707-321-2937
Office: 707-789-9537