[RE-wrenches] enphase D380

Nick Soleil nicksoleilsolar at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 7 16:32:10 PDT 2010

    We installed some D380s a few weeks ago, and it was obvious (as soon as we
looked at the price list) that the reduced cost of the inverters was eaten up by
the additional cost of the cables.  However, Enphase has been developing another
cable system, which should replace the existing D-380 cabling system by next
year.  Magnus has been working on the next cable system, and brought out a
prototype to one of our projects during the layout phase.  That next cable
system will be more versatile, but will not cost much less.

 Nick Soleil
Project Manager
Advanced Alternative Energy Solutions, LLC
PO Box 657
Petaluma, CA 94953
Cell:   707-321-2937
Office: 707-789-9537