[RE-wrenches] enphase D380

Jason Szumlanski Jason at fafcosolar.com
Thu Oct 7 07:21:42 PDT 2010

One advantage I see in larger systems is more inverters per string.
We're looking at doing a 208V ground mount job with panels arranged
24Wx6H. The D380 will allow just 6 strings with junction boxes all
neatly aligned. At least on ground mounts, wire management will be a bit
easier. I agree that the trunk cable makes the system savings less
attractive. The cables for the M190 are already no bargain.

Thanks for the good feedback.

Jason Szumlanski

Fafco Solar