[RE-wrenches] **Possible_Spam** Xantrex/Schneider GT inverters

frenergy frenergy at psln.com
Thu Oct 7 13:15:50 PDT 2010

Hey all,

  Marco said: "Makes you appreciate even more those other inverter manufacturers who get their warranty replacements out the door in days.."

Last month I had a GFI circuit fail in SMA 2500U.  SMA had a replacement inverter to me the next day.  Big points in my book.

Sorry can't help with the X anthrax (oops) issue.

Bill

Feather River Solar Electric
4291 Nelson St.
Taylorsville, CA  95983