[RE-wrenches] Delta LAs

R Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Tue Sep 14 22:20:37 PDT 2010

My own limited field experience in lightning country (New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Texas, Oklahoma), has definitely proven your point. Grounding and testing of the grounding system is the first line of attack against lightning.
Also, showing an insurance company (and the customer) ground impedance tests would prove that you did your job above and beyond the call of duty.

R. Walters
ray at solarray.com
Solar Engineer