[RE-wrenches] DC Discos for Enphase

Dave Click daveclick at fsec.ucf.edu
Tue Sep 14 10:43:33 PDT 2010

In John's white paper on wiring Enphases:
http://www.nmsu.edu/~tdi/Photovoltaics/Codes-Stds/WIRING%20ENPHASE%20MICROINVERTERS-11.pdf

he recommends covering the module first anyway so the load-break
disconnect isn't really an issue. Since you're at the module anyway to
disconnect that module from the inverter, this usually isn't too hard.
In the same article he mentions that CSA approved the dc input
connectors at the microinverter as load-break rated disconnects. I
believe that Enphase has stated all of this as well but this is the only
link I know of (I'm sure they have something more up to date):
http://www.enphaseenergy.com/downloads/NEC_EnphaseCheatSheet.pdf

DKC