[RE-wrenches] The Demise of Reason, SunPower and WEEBs

Peter Parrish peter.parrish at calsolareng.com
Tue Sep 14 09:40:27 PDT 2010

I think we have made some progress here on the story line. So let’s see if
we can understand what happened "due to UL testing changes".

One other random question. I believe that SunPower permits drilling their
frame for the purpose of accommodating the lay-in lug, for example the
outside of the shorter dimension. Can anyone confirm this?

- Peter

Peter T. Parrish, Ph.D., President
California Solar Engineering, Inc.
820 Cynthia Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90065
CA Lic. 854779, NABCEP Cert. 031806-26
peter.parrish at calsolareng.com
Ph 323-258-8883, Mobile 323-839-6108, Fax 323-258-8885