[RE-wrenches] SunPower and Watsun 225 tracker

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 14 05:38:21 PDT 2010

Hi all
I have a very large client (160 acre campus) who wants a few as many as 40 trackers, I am installing and on the road.  But wants to gain experience with one unit.   Does any one know or have a 225 they would be willing to part with and wait for my order?

Also Client says that SunPower can put over 3900+ watts on a 225, I can not, using Solar World or RECs does anyone know about this, Sorry for being so dumb.
Darryl