[RE-wrenches] The Demise of WEEB

Bob-O Schultze bob-o at electronconnection.com
Mon Sep 13 08:17:21 PDT 2010

Ray,
Your picture is clearly one of an aluminum lug with a steel screw. I would agree that this lug is unacceptable, but this is NOT the lug which is commonly used and has been used for many years. While you apparently are infatuated by the WEEB device, not all of us are. Could you please do us all the service of recanting?
Thanks, Bob-O