[RE-wrenches] Flashings- to nail or not to nail

Nick Soleil nicksoleilsolar at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 28 23:44:44 PDT 2010

What about just applying adhesive.  The Cali Building Code says that all roof
penetrations must be flashed.  Is the nail not a roof penetration?  What if it
works out over time, like so many other flashings nails do?  Then you will have
a leak.

 Nick Soleil
Project Manager
Advanced Alternative Energy Solutions, LLC
PO Box 657
Petaluma, CA 94953
Cell:   707-321-2937
Office: 707-789-9537