[RE-wrenches] RETURN AMP SETTING

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Fri Jul 23 12:47:21 PDT 2010

James – Thank-you! this is a good start and then monitoring the SG after a rest period w/o loads should help determine the time and SOC.

Off to the lab again Igor, we have tests to run.

Thanks,  Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc

E - dana at solarwork.com

V - 970.626.5253

F - 970.626.4140

C - 970.209.4076

web - www.solarwork.com

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"