[RE-wrenches] Encore Wire #10 THWN-2

Louis Woofenden louis at woofenden.net
Thu Jul 22 20:40:50 PDT 2010

Hi Marco,

I'd second Dave's recommendation regarding Encore Wire.

We've been using #10 and #12 THWN-2 made by Encore for a few months.
When I called Encore, they were helpful finding an electrical supply
house that carries it here in Tucson. The wire is indeed rated
THHN/THWN/THWN-2, so it seems like I have to explain and confirm the
dual rating to the salespeople just about every time I order it. But
it's available, and pretty cost effective.

Cheers,

Louis Woofenden
Net Zero Solar
Tucson, AZ