[RE-wrenches] aluminum heat fins for radiant retrofit...who's got 'em?

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 22 17:54:14 PDT 2010

I have used this approach with 1/2 inch nom. copper tube, it works.  The Aluminum I got form New Jersey Aluminum, they sold out to another company.  I am not sure it is made any more, but I had a custom extrusion made for me for about $3000  I have also seen a thin folded AL fin from floor heat people.  Study your floor heating manuals well for sizing.