[RE-wrenches] Picking a Quality Chinese PV Module

Jamie Johnson jjohnson at spefl.com
Tue Jul 20 07:45:04 PDT 2010

Nick,

We have been installing Trina modules on projects in FL for the past year and I am pleased with their performance and quality.  They also have one of the best balance sheets in the business.

Jamie Johnson
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer #031310-118
General Manager
SOLAR POWER ELECTRIC TM
(941) 380 - 0098
www.SPEFL.com