[RE-wrenches] Interstate UL-16 HC problem

David Katz dkatz at aeesolar.com
Thu Jul 1 09:45:54 PDT 2010

Wrenches
The only time I ever see L16s last this long is when they are over-sized
so much that they can lose half of their capacity and still satisfy the
customer.  Batteries are considered worn out when they only hold 80% of
their original capacity.  If the customer really only needs 40-50% of
the original capacity sold to them, them might get 10 years with really
good care.
David

David Katz

Chief Technical Officer

AEE Solar

1155 Redway Drive

P.O. Box 339

Redway, CA  95560

Tel (707) 825-1200

Fax (707) 825-1202

dkatz at aeesolar.com <mailto:david at aeesolar.com>

www.aeesolar.com <http://www.aeesolar.com/>

DISCLAIMER:
This communication, along with any documents, files or attachments, is
intended for the use of only the addressee and contains privileged and
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of any
information contained in or attached to this communication is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail reply and destroy the original
communication and its attachments without reading, printing or saving in
any manner.