[RE-wrenches] Unisolar US64 problem

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Fri Jun 25 12:05:34 PDT 2010

If the modules test out to spec., Are there any mystery
junction boxes where there may be a corroded connection
[i.e. - split bolt or butt splice] and are all the
connections tight?

Seen this on several occasions.

Thanks,  Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc

E - dana at solarwork.com

V - 970.626.5253

F - 970.626.4140

C - 970.209.4076

web - www.solarwork.com

Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"