[RE-wrenches] off grid generators

Jeff Oldham starpower4u at juno.com
Wed Jun 23 09:34:42 PDT 2010

I use a lot of MQ Power, especially the WhiperWatt diesel models for o-t-g. MQ has known they are in o-t-g service and I use their Prime Power rated units, they have never mentioned any issue with my applications on denied a warranty claim. Maybe I'm slipping by but so far I'm well taken care of. I also like that they take a 12Vdc start signal that is very handy with Outback systems.

>From the Solar, Wind and Hydro powered office of Jeff Oldham/Regenerative SOLutions
SHOCKING: 13" Macbook Pro for $91.72!
SPECIAL REPORT: Macbooks are being auctioned for an incredible 85% off!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4c2237d4bc1eace5est01vuc