[RE-wrenches] electrical permit requirements

Mark Frye markf at berkeleysolar.com
Tue Jun 15 19:59:21 PDT 2010

Frankly, I hate to say how much I enjoyed the last inspector I was working
with. Everytime he came out it was "I will be retiring in 40 weeks." "Just
30 weeks until I retire." And so on. It was always nice talking with him,
and he never took more than one glance at the work. It didn't cost me
anything in whiskey or cigars.  Still I like to think that the most
important thing is to do good clean work and you'll have not problems with
the inspectors. Getting past the permit counter is another matter.

Mark Frye
Berkeley Solar Electric Systems
303 Redbud Way
Nevada City,  CA 95959