[RE-wrenches] Gen set problems

Mick Abraham mick at abrahamsolar.com
Tue Jun 15 05:24:30 PDT 2010

Try tweaking upward on the voltage at which the system disconnects from gen.
I can't remember exactly in the Mate where that is found..."AC Input" may be
the heading.

I believe the preset for that is 108 volts per leg or other fairly low
number. If the inverter stack waits for the generator AC to collapse to such
a low level before doing the transfer, that may be why the loads you mention
are acting strangely.

Jolliness,

Mick Abraham, Proprietor
www.abrahamsolar.com