[RE-wrenches] Gen set problems

Steve Higgins shiggins at outbackpower.com
Tue Jun 15 06:15:35 PDT 2010

William,

Check to make sure what Input you have selected... go to
SETUP/FX/INPUT... Verify that you have the Ac Transfer control set to
Gen.

Make sure that you have adjusted the transfer delay cycles in the right
screen...  ADV/FX/GEN under Transfer delay cycles... I would set this to
0.

As Mick said.. Check the Lower limit on the AC Voltage...  ADV/FX/GEN...
AC2 Gen Lower Limit I would adjust this up to 110-112?

What does he have the cool down timer set to?

I would suggest 5-10 minutes Look under... ADV/MATE/AGS/SETUP...  I
would set this to at least 5-10 minutes just to let the genset cool off
before shutting off.

Steve Higgins.

Sr Application Engineering Mgr

Sub-Saharan Africa Business Dev Mgr.