[RE-wrenches] Astopower 120 failure ERRATA

SOLARPRO at aol.com SOLARPRO at aol.com
Tue Jun 8 19:58:01 PDT 2010

When Shell bought Siemens, I had a helluva time getting a replacement for
an "Earthsafe" kit _^%@#$&*&^%GC-1_ (mailto:^@#$&*&^GC-1)  1kW  inverter.
But after many months and working every angle, I finally  received a
replacement.  But I was just about to start a small claims  action (HAA!).

Pat Redgate
Ameco Solar

PS  Who warranties PhotoWatt modules?

In a message dated 6/8/2010 5:36:12 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,