[RE-wrenches] Astopower 120 failure ERRATA

Bill Loesch solar1online at charter.net
Tue Jun 8 17:37:12 PDT 2010

Fellow Wrenches,

I'm still interested if _any_ takeover manufacturer has ever supported the
previous warranty.

In regards to the local ET Solar presentation, and a follow up phone call to
their California location, I have misstated that there is _any_ warranty
once ET goes bust. (Evidently, that piece of training was too technical for
me to get it right the first time.????)

Apologies,

Bill Loesch
Solar 1 - Saint Louis Solar